|Availability:||In stock (1)|
Featuring sneaker-light comfort and confidence-boosting support and traction, Antora 2 is uniquely tailored to women ready to find themselves trail running outdoors. Built with a medial post for light pronation relief, and a rock plate for additional protection, this trail runner is focused on capability with Merrell exclusive Vibram® TC5+ you will have confidence no matter the terrain.
• Breathable mesh and TPU upper
• Traditional lace closure
• External rear sling locks in the heel
• Breathable mesh lining
• EVA removable foam footbed
• Rock plate for protection
• Medial post for light pronation relief
• Forefoot and heel cushioning pods
• Super Rebound Compound provides durable shock absorption in the heel to help reduce torque and allow for a smooth transition into the midfoot.
• Vibram® TC5+ outsole designed with a technical compound with great overall performance for multisport, outdoor, mountain bike, snow sports, and water sports. Its non-marking formula delivers an all-around balance of grip, traction, durability, flexibility
• Stack Height: 28.5-20mm
• Drop: 8mm
• Lug: 5mm
• 1lbs-4oz, 540g